Luxury Residence at the Center of the Tech Core.
Live in the Heart of North America's Fastest Growing Tech Market.
N⁰55 Mercer Condos is a new condo project by CentreCourt Developments and is currently in pre-construction. NO55 Mercer architect is designed by IBI Group. The new project will be located at 99 Blue Jays Way/55 Mercer Street in Toronto. The major intersection is Spadina Avenue & King Street West.
NO55 Mercer Condos will be 47 storey tower with 543 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of studio, one-bedroom, one-bedroom plus den, two-bedroom, two-bedroom plus den, three-bedroom and three-bedroom plus den layout. Units will range from 370 square feet to about 1,050 square feet. Units will start from the Mid $500’s. The estimated completion date for NO55 Mercer Condos is set for January 2023.
55 Mercer Condos amenities will include: 24-hr concierge, 18,000 sqft of indoor and outdoor amenities over three floors, 24-hr indoor fitness centre and peloton bikes, outdoor fitness space and basketball court, outdoor BBQs and fire pits, shared co-working space, entertainment room, prime ground floor AAA retail, Pfaff EV care share, Pfaff/Motus on-demand valet service and Fendi furnished lobby.
Residents of 55 Mercer Condos have access to world-class transportation options close to home. TTC streetcars and bus routes all run in the area
Location is Key
Residents will also be within walking distance to the Harbourfront and all the waterfront attractions the area offers.
Residents of 55 Mercer Condos have access to world-class transportation options close to home. TTC streetcars and bus routes all run in the areaCentreCourt sees themselves as a prermier development company in the GTA. They are constant exceeding the homebuyer’s expections.
Reasons to Live at 55 Mercer Condos
1. Perfect Walk Score – The area surrounding 55 Mercer Condos is considered to be a walker’s paradise. Residents do not need a vehicle to complete their daily errands as there are plenty of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, banks and drug stores all within walking distance. Toronto’s underground PATH system is located 150 meters away, allowing for easy access to the downtown core while bypassing inclement weather and crowded transit.
2. Perfect Transit Score – Residents of 55 Mercer Condos have access to world-class transportation options close to home. TTC streetcars and bus routes all run in the area and transit stops are just steps away. St. Andrew and Union subway stations are both within walking distance also.
3. Toronto’s Waterfront – 55 Mercer Condos will offer unprecedented views of Toronto’s waterfront. Residents will also be within walking distance to the Harbourfront and all the waterfront attractions the area offers.
4. Popular City Neighbourhoods – Residents of 55 Mercer Condos will have immediate access to some of the city’s most popular neighbourhoods including, the Entertainment and Fashion Districts, Chinatown, and Old Toronto. The areas offer up vibrant culture and buzzing nightlife to explore.
5. CentreCourt Developments – CentreCourt is a real estate company that builds residential communities focused around city employment, amenities, and transit hubs. CentreCourt sees themselves as a premier development company in the GTA and holds themselves accountable to the highest of building and construction standards and are constantly exceeding the homebuyer’s expectations.
Project Name: 55 Mercer Condos
Location: 99 Blue Jays Way, Toronto
Developer: CentreCourt Developments
Architect: IBI Group
Landscape Architect: NAK Design Strategies
Interior Design: –Planning: Bousfields Inc.
No. of buildings: 1
Total no. of units: 539
Unit Breakdown: 81 – Studio, 34 – 1B, 58 – 2B, 54 – 3B
Suite Size: TBA
Living at No55 Mercer Condos residents have easy access to St. Andrews and Union TTC subway stations connecting them to every corner of the city. Even the Pearson International Airport is accessible by public transit, which is beneficial for residents without a vehicle. Travel via the Subway from No55 Mercer Condos to Union Station where the UP Express will take you directly to the Airport in approximately 45 minutes.
No55 Mercer Condos is a short walk to reach notable Toronto attractions like Roy Thomson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, and TIFF Bell Lightbox. No55 Mercer Condos is also conveniently located just north of the CN Tower, Rogers Centre,
SPECIAL SERVICES PROVIDED BY
PREMIUM CONDOS TO OUR CLIENTS*
2 Year Rental Guarantee
2 Year Free Property Management
Insider Access and Pricing
Insider Incentives and Promotions
- One Time Free Assignment ($5,000 VALUE)
- The Developer waives this fee.