TRULY A GREAT PROJECT
BEST PRICING TODAY FOR THE UPSCALE TORONTO DOWNTOWN
This is the great opportunity that you’ve been waiting for! Located at Charles & Church St, 55C Condos puts you in the heart of Toronto’s most celebrated neighbourhood of style and culture offering a unique blend of designer boutiques, fashionable restaurants, plush hotels and world class galleries. You will have everything you need and more at 55C with its close proximity to multiple Subway Stations allowing you to make your way through the city with impeccable ease, moments from the Don Valley Parkway & just 4 Minutes to both Ryerson University & the University of Toronto.
SPECIAL SERVICES PROVIDED BY PREMIUM CONDOS TO OUR CLIENTS*
2 Year Rental Guarantee
2 Year Free Property Management
Insider Access and Pricing
Insider Incentives and Promotions
*Terms & conditions apply.
3 Minute walk from the Bloor-Yonge Station, other nearby subway stations include: Bay Station, Wellesly Station, Museum Station & you will also be just steps to multiple TTC Bus Routes
Just 4 Minutes from Ryerson University & the University of Toronto – St. George Campus when combined are home to over 100,000 students!
DON VALLEY PKWAY
5 Minutes from the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) seamlessly connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway, Highway 401, & Highway 404 — travelling throughout the GTA will be a breeze
4 Minutes from the Hospital District which includes: Women’s College Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children & Mt Sinai Hospital
- Developer: 55C Residences is being developed by MOD Developments group, which is famed for prestigious projects in Toronto like Massey Tower Condos, Five Condos and Waterworks Condos.
- Location: 55 Charles Street East is really the central point of the Bloor-Yorkville region. It is among the classiest & luxury locations in Downtown Toronto.
- Transportation: This project enjoys a marvelous transit score of 97/100. Two major subway stations for Bloor- Danforth Line and Yonge Line are roughly 400 meters away from 55 Charles Condos. This accounts for a quick and seamless journey to Toronto’s Financial District
- Building: This project will feature sprawling 48 storeys tower with a 6 storeys podium. There will be 560 units comprising a mix of studio’s, 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms and 3 bedrooms units. Floor layouts will range from 350 to 1000 Sq.Ft with a private terrace accompanying the 2 and 3 bedrooms. A designer outdoor terrace and party room in the 48 th storey will be the special highlight of this venture.
- Area Amenities: Homeowners will get access to meeting rooms, barbecue, and dining lounges, gymnasium, along with breathtaking skyline views from the 48 th floor party room.
- Walkscore: With almost all the neighborhood amenities located at a walking distance from this project 55 Charles Condos, it enjoys a stellar Walkscore of 99/100.
- Easy commute: Located centrally in the Downtown Toronto core, it takes barely 3 minutes to reach Bloor- Yonge Subway station from 55 Charles Condos. An impressive bike score of 88/100 makes the area very convenient for cyclists too.
- Recreation: The Bloor-Yorkville neighborhood is famed for its premium globally-famed fashion outlets and fine dining options. There are countless options of recreation for students as well as working professionals, including the Royal Ontario Museum.
- Education: University of Toronto is just 3 minutes from here while it takes hardly 15 minutes to reach Ryerson University.
- A GREAT location in the Bloor-Yorkville/North Midtown neighbourhood means being surrounded by an impressive and lavish collection of luxury condos ranging from low-rise to high-rise — and this modern development is the perfect addition.
- An abundance of luxurious boutiques are at a close proximity, making it an effortless task for residents to purchase fine items. Renowned establishments such as the Royal Ontario Museum and Queen’s park are within walking distance. Residents will be extremely close to grocery stores, dining, entertainment, schools and parks.
- To top it all off, the area of Bloor between Church Street and Avenue Road is currently undergoing major revitalization, proposed to incorporate landscaping, widened granite sidewalks, public art, street furnishing and new lighting. Clearly, this is the area to invest in.
- Being placed near the Bloor-Yorkville area also will give residents access to two of the city’s major subway lines — the Yonge line and Bloor-Danforth line connecting them to everywhere they need to go in this always moving city.