Amazing Investment Opportunity.
Lakeside living with village-style charm | modern condominiums & luxury towns | minutes to Port Credit GO station & downtown Mississauga | 300,000+ sq.ft of new shopping | restaurants, offices & services, 18+ acres of public parks & open spaces | steps to the Credit River & Port Credit Marina | community events, festivals, park-side activities | a connected smart waterfront community neighbourhood
Brightwater Condos in Port Credit, Mississauga, will cover an expansive 18 acres of land with a mix of public spaces and a public park. The first phase of this lavish community is a masterpiece created by the winsome collaboration of top-notch award-winning teams of developers and architects namely Kilmer Group, DiamondCorp, Village Partners, Dream Development, and FRAM+Slokker. Sustainability entwined with premium sophistication is what defines Brightwater Condos, the best Master-planned condo development in Mississauga.
With quick access to all urban conveniences, yet connected to Lake Ontario, the Waterfront Trail, Port Credit Marina and Credit River, a home in Brightwater Condos is truly worth your value.
Over 18 Acres of
Public Park and Open Space
Connected to Lake Ontario and the Waterfront Trail
2500+ Condos and
Steps to the Credit River, Port Credit Marina, Library and Arena
Over 300,000 square feet of Shops, Restaurants, Offices and Services connecting to the vibrant Port Credit core
Minutes to Port Credit GO Station
Centre for the Community
REASONS TO LIVE AT BRIGHTWATER
The Lakefront – With its connection to Lake Ontario, the waterfront trail, and over 14 acres of public parks, Brightwater offers tons of open green space for residents to enjoy.
Lifestyle Amenities – Bordered by Lakeshore Road and Mississauga Road, Brightwater’s main street retail shopping district continues the rich heritage and enduring legacy of Port Credit’s industrial past. Surrounded by inspirational architecture, this pedestrian- friendly district includes a diverse offering of ground-floor retail, with conveniences including a local grocer, cafés, an LCBO, restaurants, and retailers.
Transit Options – The Port Credit GO Train Station is conveniently located just a few minutes away from Brightwater Condos. Residents can commute into Union Station in downtown Toronto in under 25 minutes and also have easy access to MiWay regional transit services.
Family Friendly – The surrounding neighbourhood offers residents access to educational institutions for every learning level, including the University of Toronto’s Mississauga Campus, plenty of family-friendly events, and lively community festivals throughout the year, making it the perfect place for families of all ages to call home.
Project Details and Highlights of Brightwater Condos
- Developers – Behind the excellence of Brightwater Condos is the brilliant partnership of award-winning real estate developer groups and architects – the Kilmer Group, DiamondCorp, Village Partners, Dream Development, and FRAM+Slokker.
- Location – Located on Mississauga Road South and Lakeshore Road West, this project enjoys the ultimate locational advantage. Starting from quick-access transit options nearby and upscale retail conveniences to the tranquil lakefront for unwinding after a long day, you can soak in the bliss of village life being decked up in urban settings.
- Building Specs –Brightwater Condos spread over 72 acres of land will be a smart connected waterfront community, offering a mix of modern condominiums and luxury townhouses. As per the plan, there will be more than 2500 premium condos and over 400 townhouses. Moreover, restaurants, shops, and office spaces will be covering around 300,000 square feet. There will also be a community center, along with an elementary school, apart from the wide array of modern amenities that will be available to the residents.
Area Amenities of Brightwater Condos
- Walk Score – This project enjoys an impressive walk score of 60 on 100, with all regular urban conveniences within walking distance.
- Transportation – The Port Credit GO station is just minutes from this project, which is of great convenience for the daily commute. You can also avail the MiWay Regional transit service which is a few minutes away and offers excellent city connectivity. It also enjoys quick access to Highways 403, 407, 401, 410 and 427 and QEW. A little farther away from this neighborhood is the Union Station in Toronto. Mississauga’s proposed Hurontario LRT station is also expected to be established in this neighborhood very soon.
- Education –Proximity to eminent educational institutions like the University of Toronto Mississauga campus is what makes the Brightwater neighborhood especially suitable for family residence. Besides, within the community, an elementary school will also be established.
- Recreation –The serene lakeside of Lake Ontario and Credit River will be a treat for sore eyes that crave natural beauty. The beautiful verdant JC Saddington Park is also minutes away from here. But there will also be plenty of fine dining, retail and entertainment options available to residents of Brightwater Condos.