Canopy Towers offers an incredible opportunity to invest in a city that is quickly evolving! Here, future residents will have everything they could possibly want and need right at their fingertips. Located just moments from multiple MiWay Transit Stops, the upcoming Hurontario LRT, Square One Shopping Centre, Major Highways, Restaurants, Entertainment Venues and so much more. Beautiful nature, luxurious amenities, a rooftop lifestyle park, close to urban conveniences, in vibrant downtown Mississauga. .
WHAT'S UP Mississauga?
Beautiful nature, luxurious amenities, a rooftop lifestyle park, close to urban conveniences, in vibrant downtown Mississauga
Canopy towers: That’s What’s up!
this stunning condo development will offer a full range of housing options, space for retail, and office use.
Canopy Towers is a new mixed-use condominium development by Liberty Development in Mississauga. This pre-construction project is located at 5081 Hurontario Street, just north of Highway 403 and Square One Shopping Centre in the Hurontario neighbourhood. This condo has an occupancy date of2024
This tower will be mere minutes from all the urban amenities downtown Mississauga has to offer.
Canopy Tower will offer a striking modern architectural design with clean white lines framing the 4-Storey podium and glass covering the rest of the building. We can expect this building to have a bright and spacious outdoor terrace on the fifth floor, providing residents with a chance to unwind and breathe in the fresh air.
- AAA Location – you are in the heart of Mississauga!
- You will be steps from Square One Shopping Centre (Ontario’s largest shopping centre!) boasting over 2,200,000 sq ft of retail space with more than 360 stores and services for you to enjoy
- Square One will also be home to a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 22 Stops travelling 18 km along Hurontario, seamlessly connecting you to Brampton and Mississauga (Set to be completed in 2024)
- Mississauga neighbours Toronto and is currently the sixth most populated city in Canada. The GTA is also growing at a rate of over 100,000 persons per year, according to Stats Canada, leaving Mississauga in a prime position to harbour a part of that growth
- Steps from Canada’s Largest Development In History! 130-Acres of land surrounding Square One Shopping Centre will be transformed with the addition of 37 new Residential Towers which are to house approximately 18,000 residents, new Office Towers bringing thousands of new jobs to Mississauga’s Downtown, new Retail and Restaurants, a new Transit Hub connecting to the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) and finally a new Downtown that will rival major cities across North America. Mississauga is about to grow exponentially – do not miss your chance to be a part it!
- Walking distance to Sheridan College which has gone through a massive expansion and now has total enrollment capacity at approximately 5,500 Students
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just minutes from Highway 403 seamlessly connecting you to Highways 401, 410, & 407
- You are also steps from multiple MiWay Transit Routes and moments from the Mississauga City Centre Transit Terminal and GO Transit!
- You will be within walking distance to Celebration Square, YMCA, Central Library, Cineplex Cinemas, Whole Foods Market, a great assortment of dining options and so much more!
- Canopy Towers is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Liberty Developments, who possesses over 30 years of hands on experience in the development and construction industries creating diverse housing styles from single-family homes and townhomes to high-rise condominiums, as well as many notable commercial developments
Mississauga’s Most Central Location
- 30 minutes drive to Downtown Toronto
- Minutes from 403 / 401
- 15 minute drive to Pearson International Airport
- 5 minute drive to Square One Shopping Centre
- Steps To The New Hurontario LRT Eglinton stop (3 min walk)
- Steps to MiWay Bus Stops along Hurontario & Eglinton
Developer: Liberty Developments
Address: Eglinton Ave E & Hurontario St, Mississauga
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 34 Stories / 497 Suites
Suite Types: Studios – Three Bedroom Suites
Sizes: 435 sqft – 1,400 sqft