GET FIRST ACCESS, INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
An Exciting Brand New Condominium Coming To Toronto’s Waterfront Community!
Living downtown Toronto has its advantages including having everyday amenities all within walking distance. The area surrounding this development offers residents plenty of restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets, drugstores and pharmacies, and shopping and entertainment options. Residents are not far from city attractions like the St. Lawrence Market, The Distillery Historic District, Scotiabank Arena and The Rogers Centre. The Entertainment and Fashion Districts can offer up some vibrant shopping and nights out on the town..
REASONS TO BUY
- Located within Toronto’s Waterfront which is going to undergo some incredible changes and will be one of the largest urban revitalization projects in the world where 800 hectares of land will be transformed to create 40,000 new residences & 50,000+ new jobs!
- Steps to Toronto’s underground PATH which has already extended its network by installing an above-ground pedestrian bridge that connects the Air Canada Centre to the Waterfront
- Public Transportation for the Waterfront Community will be seeing tremendous growth with the Waterfront Transit Network Plan where new Streetcar (LRT) projects are in the works linking Union Station to Queens Quay, Union Station to The Waterfront & The Martin Goodman Trail to Downtown Toronto
- In a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth — In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs — 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- Joining the Waterfront Community is the George Brown College Centre For Health Sciences where it will house the School of Dental Health, School of Health Services Management, School of Health & Wellness & Sally Horsfall Eaton School of Nursing
- Along with a $1.185 Billion flood protection makeover, the waterfront will also offer better roadways, bike, and pedestrian-friendly streets, innovative public space architecture & more
Project Name: Empire Quay House
Architect: Kirkor Architects Interior
Location: Queens Quay E & Lower Jarvis St
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2023
Suite Size Range: 463 to 1,012 Sq Ft, Studio to 3 Bed Rooms
Pricing: Starting From The $500s
Parking: Price TBD
Locker: Price TBD
Platinum Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements.
Stainless Steel finish Appliance package including Fridge, Range, and Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer, Quartz solid-surface kitchen countertops.
**We do not represent the Developer – We Represent You. We are independent REALTORS® with TFN Realty Inc. Brokerage in Toronto. Our team specializes in pre-construction sales and through our developer relationships have access to INSIDER SALES & TRUE UNIT ALLOCATION in advance of the general REALTOR® and the general public. Copyright © 2020|