Live, Work And Grow As One
Welcome to Galleria on the Park, a brand-new master-planned community in Toronto. Galleria on the Park offers a modern urban lifestyle with residential units overlooking the newly modified Wallace Emerson park, and plans for 300,000sq ft of brand new retail space. Dubbed “the new Dupont,” the entire development is among the Top Neighbourhoods to Watch in 2020
Galleria on the park Condominiums is a newly proposed project at the Galleria Shopping Centre.
Reimagine Galleria Mall Condos brings sophisticated urban living to Toronto in one of the most exciting redevelopment projects the city has ever seen. With 19 sprawling acres within the city, Galleria Mall Condos has a unique opportunity to create a “city within a city” – unlike anything else available anywhere in Toronto, drawing attention from residents and investors alike.
A master-planned pedestrian-first community, Galleria Mall Condos will be an amenity rich neighbourhood defined by parks, shops, community centres, restaurants, entertainment, jobs and transit – all within walking distance. This is not just another condo project, this is a fully integrated community redevelopment that’s carefully planned to ensure it will meet and exceed all expectations for this bold vision.
The focus of Galleria Mall Condos to create a vibrant and social community, with attention to open spaces, natural landscapes and pedestrian promenades will deliver what no other condo community in Toronto has been able to achieve. No where else can you find such a large landscape being developed with a single master-planned vision, like you do at Galleria Mall Condos.
The mixed-use development proposal included 7 blocks with 3,416 residential units, 150 affordable housing units, 320,000 sq.ft. retail area, 68,000 sq.ft. office space, 25% dedicated park land, a re-designed 51,000 sq.ft. community centre and parking space for over 3,500 bicycles.
The Galleria Condos will be a pedestrian and cyclist-centric community. New roadways will create ease of access throughout the site for cars, public transit and pedestrians.
1. Central Location to Many City Neighborhoods – This is centrally located near some of Toronto’s most popular neighborhoods. Residents can explore the many shops and boutiques of Bloor West Village or The Junction, enjoy summer festivals and food in Corso Italia, Little Malta, Koreatown, or Little Portugal.
2. Great Investment – Galleria on the Park Condos is a redevelopment of the current Galleria Mall space by ELAD Canada. ELAD Canada is a real estate company that has developed ultra-luxury projects all over the world. They focus on developing architecturally significant properties and this master-planned community will be no different. Galleria on the Park Condos will infuse life and revitaliz the area, along with new retail offerings, office spaces, green space, and environmentally friendly infrastructure.
3. Family Friendly – Families looking to make Galleria on the Park Condos their home will have access to many schools in the surrounding area. Families will also have access to many different extra-curricular activities for their children, like martial arts, dance, and rock climbing. Galleria on the Park will offer residents a newly expanded 8-acre park and a brand new 95,000 sqft community centre, which once completed will be one of the largest in Toronto. There is plenty of green space in the area and families can enjoy taking a walk through High Park while admiring the cherry blossoms in May, visit the High Park Zoo, or take in The Santa Claus Parade near Christie Pits Park in November.
4. Lifestyle Amenities Within Walking Distance – Living at Galleria on the Park Condos will make life a little bit easier with all the lifestyle amenities available in the surrounding area. Residents will be able to walk to grocery stores, restaurants, cafes, banks, bars and pubs, and local shops. There is no need for a vehicle to complete daily tasks and errands.
5. Excellent Transit – Residents of Galleria on the Park Condos will have easy access to many transit options in the area. The TTC Bloor Danforth subway line is just a 15-minute walk away and can transport riders to Union Station in just 30 minutes. There are regional bus routes that run along Dupont Street and Dufferin Street, including express and 24-hr service. The Bloor GO Station is also conveniently located nearby.
Limited Time Special Incentives for
Galleria 1 & 2
Brand new, better than ever limited time deposit structure:
5% per year until move-in!
$5,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% in days 365 days
5% in days 800 days
Final 5% on occupancy (Spring 2024)
Extended Deposit Structure – 800 Sq. Ft. & Larger:
$5,000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% in days 540 days
10% on occupancy (Spring 2024)
Maintenance free program (Up to $25K in savings!!)
• All One bedroom + Flex/Den/Media and smaller receive 1 year maintenance free!
• All Two bedrooms and Two bedrooms + Den receive 2 year maintenance free!
• All Three bedrooms and Three bedrooms + Den receive 3 years maintenance free!
Parking available for $50K ($10K in savings!)
Capped Development Charges:
Studio/1 BR/1 BR + Flex/Den/Media $10,000, 2 BR and larger $15,000
Right to Lease During Occupancy
Free Flex Sliding Glass Door** (Approximate Value $2,000)