IRONWOOD BREAKS GROUND! NOW 50% SOLD OUT! LIMITED PARK LOTS REMAIN.
In North Oshawa, surrounded by hundreds of acres of protected conservation area, forest and parks, Ironwood is a place where nature stands strong. A place where those fortunate enough to live here can build everlasting memories of the things that matter. Family. Friends. Sport. Imagination. Adventure. And the peace that comes with a backdrop of woods and trails. Ironwood. Where community bonds last forever.
Restaurants, plazas, schools, community centres and services; all the modern conveniences are on your doorstep. There are seasonal farmers’ markets and the exciting new 1.5 million sq. ft. Windfields Farm RioCan Shopping Centre is coming.
Across the street is Cedar Valley Conservation Area with hiking and biking trails to explore, and the Legends Centre is nearby with programs and a gym to stay in top shape. The Oshawa Centre, Tribute Centre and downtown Oshawa are minutes away as well as Lake Ontario, Lakeview Park beach Park and the Waterfront Trail.
Highway 407 is just up the road and the GO Train makes commuting fast and easy. Everything you want is close to home at Ironwood.
REASONS TO LOVE THE PROJECT
- Just a 10 Minute Walk from University of Oshawa, Durham College & The Ontario Institute of Technology — when combined are home to over 20,000 students
- Travel with ease being just 7 Minutes from Highway 407 & 14 Minutes from Highway 401
- 16 Minutes from the Whitby GO Station
- 7 Minutes from Big Box Stores such as Walmart, The Home Depot, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, The Real Canadian Super Store & More.
- 8 Minutes from the largest shopping centre in the Durham Region, Oshawa Centre, which features over 230+ stores, services, and dining options for you to enjoy
- All units either come with a backyard or a rooftop terrace
- All units have two parking spaces with one in the garage
- Occupancy is Summer of 2020
Close proximity to the upcoming Durham Live — set to be completed in 2019 with a budget of $1.3 billion, Durham Live will transform this Pickering site into a top tourist hub in the GTA. It will include a World-Class Casino, Year-Round Indoor Waterpark, a Giant Amphitheatre, State-of-the-Art Cinema, a Five-Star Restaurant Strip, a Luxury Hotel, Big Box Retail, a Fitness Centre & Spa, a Film Studio & More! More than just a Casino — Durham Live will bring in as many as 12,000 jobs & provide tons of tourism opportunities!