PODIUM + TOWER 2
Experience an intimate connection with nature rarely
found in an established urban location.
Keystone features two majestic, 20 and 23 storey towers imposing remarkable aesthetics and a beautifully integrated podium to connect its residents. Arresting panoramic views and an inspired array of wonderfully intuitive Amenities compliment a charming variety of versatile Suite configurations – all combining to create a luxurious mosaic of elevated living space.
Residents will experience an intimate connection with nature rarely found in an established urban location. Convenient access to a network of tree-lined pathways, natural parklands, and the tranquil Compass Creek, all unite to establish an enchanted residential atmosphere without compare.
Limited Time Incentive*
EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
$45,00 with the offer
Balance to 5% in 30 days
2.5% in 120 days
2.5% in 180 days
2.5% in 270 days
2.5% in 365 days
3% in 540 days
2% on occupancy
CAPPED DEVELOPMENT CHARGES
$10,000 for Suites smaller than 2 Bedroom
$12,000 for 2 Bedroom and larger
$500 ASSIGNMENT FEE
RIGHT TO LEASE DURING INTERIM OCCUPANCY
Maintenance Fees: $0.53/SqFt
Hydro & Water metered separately
Occupancy: Winter 2023
Premiums may apply, please see Sales Representative
* Limited time incentive offer applicable to Phase 2: East Tower, excluding all Penthouse level units. Programs, incentives, and specifications are subject to change without notice. Any illustrations are artist concept and for reference only. Incentives are not subject to the cash value. Broker’s Protected.E. & O.E.
Condos near Square One in Mississauga are being built at a steady pace, contributing to a dynamic urban revolution for this west-end region. It’s anchored by the sizable Square One Shopping Centre, which features over 360 shops and services, including a selection of luxury retailers. Currently, it clocks in a Canada’s second largest retail hub.
As the shopping centre has expanded, so has the number of residential towers and office space, creating a self-contained hub with a distinctly downtown feel. Pedestrian access has been prioritized, along with the addition of greenspace and public art. The area has become a favourite among investors, along with a wide selection of end-users including students at the nearby Sheridan College, young professionals and families.
The neighbourhood is also close to the area’s main transit hub, connecting several regional bus routes, along with VIVA and GO systems. The upcoming Hurontario LRT, slated to be running by 2020, will provide rapid transit access as far north as Brampton and as far south as Lake Ontario. This is a great time to invest in property on or near the proposed LRT, like this condominium project.
- AAA Location – Walking distance to Canada’s second largest shopping centre, Square One, which has more than 360 stores and services, and recently has gone through a $380 Million Expansion.
- Surrounding Keystone Condos, an assortment of shopping awaits you with stores such as: Whole Foods Market, LCBO, Chapters, Starbucks & More.
- An 8 Minute walk to the newly approved Hurontario LRT line which will run along Hurontario St, starting at Port Credit and ending in Brampton.
- Close to Sheridan College which has gone through a massive expansion that will add an additional 3,200 students to its campus. Total enrolment at Sheridan can now hold up to 5,500 Students.
- In close proximity to the MiWay Transit System, Mississauga’s Celebration Square, the YMCA, City Hall, Mississauga Library, the Civic Centre, the Living Arts Centre, a GO Train Station as well as Highways 403, 401, 410 & 407.
- Keystone is being developed by Kaneff who have 50 years of experience as a Peel-based real estate developer/builder. With Kaneff you are getting quality, experience & a trusted developer.