An investment opportunity that you’ve been waiting for!
Welcome to KSquare Condos, a new pre-construction condominium development in Scarborough. Situated within the north-east corner of Kennedy Road and Highway 401, you’ll find yourself steps to the bus, minutes to the Go Train, and a quick jump on to Toronto’s major highway, able to travel conveniently to any destination in the city. A well-developed neighborhood surrounds you with popular shopping malls, restaurants and public services and with the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, Centennial College and Seneca College all within a 10-kilometre radius. No wonder it is a great investment opportunity and family-friendly choice.
The 644-unit complex will offer 369 one-bedroom, 216 two-bedroom, and 59-three bedroom suites as well as 425 square metres of retail space. The development is coming at a time when new rapid transit plans promise greater accessibility to the area. Already in close proximity to Agincourt GO, the project should benefit from SmartTrack, the proposed Scarborough Subway Extension, and further down the road improved transit service along Sheppard Avenue East.
Top Reasons to Live at KSquare Condos
1. Transit – Scarborough is very well connected to transit. Whether residents of KSquare Condos need to take a bus, train, or subway, there are many options to choose from. Residents are never further than a 5-minute walk from a TTC transit stop. Agincourt GO transit station is just minutes from home and can transport commuters to Union Station in just 26 minutes. Something to look forward to in the future is an extension of the Sheppard subway line and an extension of line 2 into Scarborough, making getting around the city even easier.
2. Great Investment – Ksquare Condos is central to many University campuses in the area, including Centennial College, Seneca College, and the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, making KSquare Condos a great option for an off-campus living for students. For families, there are many high ranked schools of all educational levels in the area.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Ksquare Condos is central to many amenities including shopping, groceries, and entertainment options. The Pan Am Sports Centre will offer residents plenty of fitness options and the parks nearby will offer green space and tranquillity from the hectic 9-5.
4. Employment Opportunities – Within a 10-minute radius of KSquare Condos is some of Scarborough’s largest employment hubs. KSquare Condos would be an excellent opportunity to work, play, and live in the same area, cutting out those long hours commuting back and forth to work and home.
5. Committed Builder – Since 1997 Kingdom Developments have been focused on building better communities for families. They set the highest of standards and are committed to sustainable construction when building condominiums, these practices have helped them become a top real estate builder in Canada.
Developer: Kingdom Developments
Address: 2035 Kennedy Rd, Toronto, ON M1T 3G2
Nearest Intersection: Ontario 401 Express & Kennedy Rd
Stories & Suites: 34,31 – 644
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
From its position at a busy Scarborough interchange, this condo is home to a number of local conveniences, all located moments away.
Located 13 minutes away by foot on the other side of Highway 401, Kennedy Commons is a nearby collection of retail outlets that include LA Fitness, Chapters, and supermarkets like Metro and Foody World. To the north at Sheppard and Kennedy is Agincourt Mall, home to Walmart, No Frills and a local branch of the public library.
Meanwhile, a 6-minute drive to the east will take residents to Scarborough Town Centre, the region’s main shopping and transportation hub that is set to experience massive redevelopment in the near future.
As a family-friendly area, this area is filled with quality schools such as Inglewood Heights Junior Public School, Ellington Montessori School, glamorgan Junior Public School, and Donwood Park Public School. Just the same, residents at this address can make quick 10 minute commutes to the area’s post-secondary institutions, University of Toronto-Scarborough Campus and Centennial College-Progress Campus.
All the same, Scarborough is not without its green space. To ensure local residents have easy access to park space, the area contains Metrogate Park, Collingwood Park, and Inglewood Heights. In fact, for residents wanting more, the surrounding area contains 37 acres of parks and urban trails, all located just minutes away.