The Merge Condos At Kingston Road & Danforth Avenue
Merge Condos, a new mid-rise lifestyle community on its way to east Toronto’s beautiful Cliffside neighbourhood. This stylish and modern development is designed to take full advantage of Cliffside’s scenic appeal, with panoramic vistas and an excellent location near the Lake Ontario shorefront. Enjoy easy access to Toronto’s vibrant downtown core while taking full advantage of the serene peacefulness of suburban living: that’s what Merge is meant for!
$20,000 off the Purchase Price*
• Studio Suites
• 1 Bedroom Suites
$30,000 off the Purchase Price*
• 2 Bedroom Suites +
• PARKING AT $45,000 NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED! *
$10,000 Credit on Closing for units purchasing a parking unit!
$10,000 Credit on Closing for units over $800,000
• FREE ASSIGNMENT *
• FREE RIGHT TO LEASE DURING OCCUPANCY *
• CAPPED DEVELOPMENT
$6,000 for Studio and 1 Bedroom Suites
$8,000 for 2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom Suites
** EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
Limited Time Offer! 10% Deposit in the first year!
$5,000 on signing
Balance 5% in 30 days
5% in 120 days
5% in 540 days
*Reduction in price will occur at the time of sale.
**Legal fees will apply
Most Recent Proposed Information
|Project Name:||Merge Condos|
|Development Team:||LCH Developments|
|Location:||2201 Kingston Road, Toronto M1N 1T7, Ontario|
|Number of Storeys:||10|
|Unit Sizes:||404 Sq Ft. – 1290 Sq Ft.|
|Architecture Team:||RAW Design|
|Starting Price:||High $300’s|
|Expected Completion:||Spring 2022|
|VIP Sales Status:||Register Now!|
Merge Condos will be an 10-storey oasis of urban tranquility at 2201 Kingston Road, just east of Danforth Avenue. The community’s 180 suites will range in size from 404 square feet (37 square metres) to 1,290 square feet (120 square metres), broken down as follows:
- 6 studio suites
- 94 one-bedroom suites
- 76 two-bedroom suites
- 4 three-bedroom or four-bedroom suites
The building makes extensive use of sustainable construction technologies and offers well-appointed amenity facilities and common areas with stunning lake views. A generously sized underground parking garage will provide plenty of room for vehicles and bicycles, and more than 10 per cent of the development site is dedicated to professionally landscaped gardens and open spaces.
1. Plenty of Green Space – Scarborough’s Cliffside Village is an amazing part of the city with plenty of parks, beaches, and green space to take advantage of. Residents of Merge Condos can get out and enjoy area walking paths, hiking trails, and swimming, all while taking in amazing views of Lake Ontario.
2. Great Investment – The east end of Toronto is known to be heavily populated with commercial and retail businesses, however there are many residential developments and redevelopments popping up all over the area. Now is a great time to buy at Merge Condos, families will love all the amenities and parks and easy access to schools in the area. With its close proximity to transit and highway options, real estate investors will jump at this opportunity.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of Merge Condos can walk right down the street and take advantage of everything Kingston Road has to offer. Enjoy a meal out at a restaurant, grab a latte at the local coffee shop, complete the daily errands like grocery shopping and banking all on foot.
4. Transit Options – Residents of Merge Condos looking to use transit to get around the city will have many options to choose from. Several different TTC bus routes service the area, connecting residents to the subway, the Scarborough LRT and GO Transit services. Riders will be able to commute into downtown Toronto in an hour.
5. Pushing Boundaries – Lifestyle Custom Homes focuses their attention on meeting the needs of the potential buyer and building unique projects in neighborhoods that have high growth and potential. They believe that residential buildings have the power to energize and push the boundaries of neighborhoods.
Surrounded by raw natural beauty, Cliffside is ripe with potential and opportunity. Although it’s an established neighbourhood east of the city, it’s poised for a modern transformation inspired by a bold vision. Vibrant yet tranquil, it’s a restorative urban retreat that’s just the right distance from the downtown core.
Close to the Scarborough Bluffs and Lake Ontario, Cliffside offers no shortage of options for maintaining an active lifestyle. Go for a stroll through Rosetta McClain Gardens, take a dip in Birchmount Swimming Pool, or enjoy the view after a jog to Bluffer’s Sand Beach. You can also walk the dog in a waterfront park or take advantage of the nearby yacht, tennis, and golf clubs.