Promenade Park Condos 2 is a new preconstruction condo development by Liberty Development Corporation located at 1 Promenade Circle in Thornhill (Bathurst/Centre).
Promenade Park Condos 2 will be 30 storeys with a total of 328 condo units. Estimated completion date is set for October 2023.
Amenities at Promenade Park Condos 2 will include an exercise room and yoga studio, cards room, cyber lounge, media/game room, private dining room and kitchen, pet wash, dog run area, billiards room, outdoor green roof terrace, golf simulator, study lounge, party room and guest suites.
THORNHILL: THE GEM OF SUBURBAN YORK REGION
- Prestige and comfort; a perfect retreat from the bustling city while still close to Yonge St and downtown
- Family-friendly: quiet, pedestrian-friendly streets and a variety of reputable public and private schools
- Highly sought and in-demand, unit prices on Toronto MLS reflect rent prices that have risen as high as Liberty Village
BRIGHT FUTURE FOR REIMAGINED PROMENADE MALL
- The 2017 departure of Sears has opened the door for reshaping, and Promenade Mall sees a bright future ahead with brand-new retail space, premium suites and mixed-use facilities
- Anticipated by many, the beautiful remodel shifts the focus to a pedestrian focus
Connect anywhere in the GTA. Promenade City Condos are encircled by major high steps from the rapidly expanding Promenade transit hub. and just a 30 minute drive down the Don Valley Parkway to downtown Toronto.
- Merge onto 4 major highways (400, 401, 404, 407) in minutes
- ~30 minute drive to downtown Toronto
- ~15 minute drive to York University
- Current Transit:
- Promenade Transit hub: service with TTC and YRT
- Richmond Hill Town Centre offers additional connections to GO trains & busses
- Planned Transit Expansions:
- TTC: planned addition of subway stop >2km from Promenade City Condos
- 8.1km rapidway serving Highway 7, Bathurst Street & Centre Street
Highly-Ranked Education Options
Thornhill has gained a reputation for offering some of the best schools in Ontario, including public high schools, religious high schools an abundance of elementary schools. Programs available to young minds include…
- Thornhill Secondary School: Gifted stream, a music program, a High Performance Athlete program, and innovative technology labs.
- Thornlea Secondary School: Advanced Placement (AP), French Immersion, Creativity & Multimedia
- St. Robert’s Catholic Secondary School: consistently ranking as one of the highest in Ontario, students achieve success rates of ~92% on provincial tests (EQAO & OSSLT). Facilities include a chapel, garden, a covered soccer dome, and two music rehearsal halls.
Shape your child’s future with a variety of excellent options that suit all ages and needs.
DOZENS OF PLACES TO EAT AND ENTERTAIN
Thornhill balances great schools, open greenspace and spacious golf clubs with plenty of city entertainment such as movie theatres, shops and eateries. The nearby
Imagine Cinemas and Silvercity Richmond Hill movie theatres are always screening the latest releases, perfect for spending fun time with loved ones.
Shopping for the family is easy and seamless, with several grocery and lifestyle stores just a walk away, including Winners Homesense, No Frills, and Walmart. Find the latest trends at a variety of brand-name stores such as Aldo, H&M, American Eagle and the Gap at the Promenade Mall, and that’s just the existing space – almost 170,000 sq ft of brand-new retail space will be unveiled after Phase 1.
Dozens of various restaurants are at your doorstep – try delicious sushi or a classic bagel at Ginza Sushi or What a Bagel, or window-shop at the boutiques down trendy Disera drive.
Just a short drive away, you’ll find even more stylish buys at Vaughan Mills Mall, Centerpoint Mall and Bayview Village Shopping Centre. There is something for everyone in this charming suburb, and residents of Promenade City Condos are at the heart of it all.