River & Fifth Toronto is the fusion of nature &
city dancing along the river's edge.
River and Fifth Condos is a new condo development by Broccolini currently in pre-construction at 5 Defries Street, Toronto, ON. River & Fifth Condo has a total of 560-units in a 37-storey tower in Toronto’s Corktown neighbourhood. 11 Yorkville Condos is the newest condo project in toronto. Sale prices of River and Fifth Condo are from MID $400s and is located at the major intersection of Dundas St E & River St with an estimated occupancy date in 2023. Designed by Graziani+Corazza Architects Inc., the condo will have a mixture of studio, 1-bed, 2-bed & 3-bed units. Get ready for the rise of River and Fifth Condos, the fusion of nature & city dance along the river’s edge. Come home to refined condominium residences that bring the outside in.
99/100 TRANSIT SCORE
Boasting a Transit Score of 99/100 means that there is a great assortment of transportation options within walking distance such as multiple TTC Bus Routes as well as the Dundas St E Streetcar
|Project Name||River & Fifth Condos|
|Address||5 Defries Street, Toronto, ON|
|Architects||Graziani+Corazza Architects Inc.|
|Prices||Starting Mid $400s|
|Major Intersection||Dundas St E & River St|
|Units & Storeys||560 units in 37 storeys|
|Suite Sizes||Studio, 1-Bed, 2-Bed and 3-Bed units|
$10,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
5% in 180 Days
5% in 720 Days
5% on occupancy
Right to Lease During Occupancy
*Limited time offers. Features, promotions & prices are subject to change without notice. *Some conditions apply.
Reasons to buy at River and Fifth Condos
1) Location, Location, Location! River and Fifth Condos has direct access to the Bayview Extension, which will allow you to access the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), the Gardiner Expressway, and Highway 401.
2) 100/100 Transit Score! River and Fifth Condos is located just minutes from some of the TTC’s main Streetcar routes, allowing you to travel quickly throughout the city for work or play.
3) Yonge/Dundas Square is Just Minutes Away! You can shop till you drop at Toronto’s Eaton Centre, enjoy a night out at the movies at Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Dundas, or enjoy a meal at restaurants such as: Jack Astor’s, The Pickle Barrel, Chipotle, Five Guys.
4) Enjoy the Night Life! You are not far from Toronto’s historic Distillery District and the Downtown core where you can enjoy a sporting event or concert.
5) Everything you Need! River and Fifth Condos is also close to Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children, Ryerson University, George Brown College, and Jimmie Simpson Recreation Centre.