Welcome To Carefree Condominium Living In Collingwood
Royal Windsor at Balmoral Village is situated amongst some of the most scenic landscapes Ontario has to offer. These new Collingwood condos will provide residents with the chance to be part of an amenity-rich community that caters to every lifestyle need or desire.
Why You Should Buy
- Surrounded by Nature
- Short Distance to Blue Mountain
- Nearby Ski Clubs & Spas
- Over 80 Km of Walking & Biking Trails
- large Open-Concept Floor Plans
- Golf Courses Nearby
Welcome To Carefree Life
Royal Windsor is an innovative vision founded on principles that celebrate life, nature and holistic living. Every part of this vibrant community is designed to keep you healthy and active. this stunning 5-Storey condominium is set in the perfect location for those who enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle. Just a short distance away are Blue Mountain, Collingwood Harbour, Several Prominent Ski clubs, the Scandinave Spa, and seven public and private golf courses.
|Project Name||Royal Windsor at Balmoral Village|
|Location||14 Harbour Street West, Collingwood, Ontario|
|Development Team||Sherwood Homes Ltd.|
|Starting Price||Mid $300,000’s|
|Number of Storeys||5|
|Number of Units||107|
|Unit Sizes||1 – 2 bedrooms|
|Sales Status||Now Selling|
Collingwood has become renowned throughout Ontario as a year-round holiday destination. The city’s picturesque lakefront setting and wealth of recreational opportunities have made it popular with vacationers and retirees alike, who can also take advantage of the city’s wide array of other available conveniences:
- Several major retailers are located just to the south of Royal Windsor, including Canadian Tire, Winners and Staples
- Both Metro and Wal-Mart have locations nearby, while several speciality stores can be found throughout the city.
- Collingwood’s historic downtown, centered along Hurontario Street, plays host to an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants-many of which have a history that stretches back decades.
- Harbourview Park and Millennium Park offer tranquil spaces in which to take in the majesty of Lake Ontario.
- During the winter, the nearby Blue Mountain Resort offers some of the country’s best skiing this side of the Rockies.
- The stunning natural scenery of the Bruce Peninsula is easily accessible.
- Downtown Toronto is just over two hours away by car, while Pearson Airport can be reached in under 2 hours.