Deeply embedded into the values of Edenshaw is an appreciation of natural materials and their adaptation into an artistic context. TANU represents the ideal balance of natural materials and contemporary architecture. A striking glass edifice with glass balconies provides a panorama of colourful vistas in every direction. The building is trimmed with cedar tone panels, a nod to the natural inspiration of the Canadian landscape.
A private park-like landscaped courtyard that has a BBQ plus a seating area, private dining room, luxurious party room for residents, executive concierge, pet spa for residents and fully equipped fitness area
The neighbourhood is set to have a major infrastructure enhancement which will be a big plus. In addition to the present GO station which takes you to the hub of downtown Toronto in just 25 minutes, the place is also poised to be the new Hurontario LRT’s terminus. On completion, the LRT will be providing service to places as far as Brampton, with three stops in the heart of Mississauga city.
Location & Neighbourhood
Port Credit is a scenic small region with a rich, historic vibe and boasts of a marina, pedestrian walkways and plenty of greenspace. It is surrounded by Lake Ontario on the southern side and the Credit River on the western side. Its main stretches feature an array of eateries, bars, shops, art galleries, as well as entertainment spots. It is like a small town with a unique urban ambiance. Nestled on the shores of Lake Ontario, this is really a beautiful and lively place to call home.
REASONS TO BUY
- Located in the Thriving Port Credit Neighborhood. The heart of Mississauga’s entertainment hub for shopping, events, music and dining on the waterfront, where you will have over 400 unique businesses to explore
- You are just a 4 Minute Walk away from the Port Credit GO Station where you will have access to both GO Bus & Go Trains allowing you seamless travel to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in under 30 Minutes
- You will also be just steps away from the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 22 Stops along 20 km connecting you to Brampton and Mississauga
- Conveniently located 4 Minutes from the QEW connecting you to Highway 427, 401, 407 & 403 — allowing you travel throughout the GTA with ease
- Close proximity to Humber College – Lakeshore Campus & the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus when combined are home to over 20,000 students
- Minutes to beautiful scenic parks that line Lake Ontario such as Rattray Marsh Conservation Area, Jack Darling Memorial Park, Richard’s Memorial Park, JC Saddington Park, JJ Plays Park & many more
- Built By Edenshaw Developments, who strive to provide the very best design, materials, and construction craftsmanship ensuring they meet very high industry standards
|Project Name||Tanu Condos|
|Address||21 Park Street, Mississauga|
|Units & Storeys||204 Suites|
|Major Intersection||Lakeshore Rd E & Hurontario St|
|Suite Types||1-3 bedroom suites|
|Selling Status||Register For Early Bird Platinum VIP Pricing|