The most successful new community
in the heart of Niagara!
This is a place where the grass is greener, the fish always bite, the wine always flows and the beach beckons. A place where hiking and biking aren’t just for kids. Where shopping is serious business, music matters and baseball and hockey create friends for life. There’s all the charm and amenities of Welland, from the Saturday Farmers Market to the Summer Music Fest and boat races at the International Flat Water Centre. Down the road are great restaurants, Niagara Casino and superb wineries. A forested enclave, stunning detached homes and unheard-of prices.
• Fully detached homes including 30’ extra deep lots and
36’ & 40’ lots backing onto protected green space
• Private forest enclave
• Walking distance to Welland Recreation Waterway and Welland Canal
• 9’ Ceiling on main floor
When you live in the Niagara Region
This is a place where nature is breathtaking, dining is delicious, shopping is terrific and adventure is waiting for you. It’s an exciting place with award-winning wineries, elegant waterfront eateries, brand name shopping and miles of trails to explore.
Niagara is a place where the air is fresher, the grass is greener and the people are friendlier. A place where kids can still meet up with neighbourhood friends on the walk to school. They can join in the fun of little league baseball in summer and a hockey team in winter. It’s a connected and vibrant community where all the best modern amenities are available for your family such as Welland County General Hospital minutes away and the new Niagara South Hospital coming soon.
1. All Saints Anglican Church
2. Welland County General Hospital (2
3. Main West Animal Hospital
4. Advanced MD Urgent Care Clinic
5. Canada Post
Service Canada Centre
Welland Fire Station
6. Welland Police Station
7. Welland Community Wellness Complex
8. Niagara Centre YMCA
9. Saint Andrew’s Presbytarian Church
10. Welland Amphitheatre
Niagara South Hospital (Coming Soon)
Reasons to Buy
- Set in Welland, The Point is a private enclave of homes nestled in a lush ravine giving you first row access to Hiking trails & The Welland Canal
- Less than 30 Minutes from Niagara Falls for all of your entertainment needs — Attractions, Casinos, Golf, Outdoor Recreation, Nightlife, Shopping, Shows, Spas, Waterparks, Themeparks, Wineries, Breweries, and Distilleries are all only just a short drive away!
- Quick 14 Minutes drive to Nickel Beach where you can enjoy over 2km of white sands, shady picnic spots, swimming, and open areas for recreational activities such as beach volleyball or beach soccer
- 12 Minutes from Niagara College which is home to over 9,000 students
- Only 45 Minutes from Buffalo, New York
Developer: Queensville Developments & National Homes
Address: TBA – Welland, Niagara Falls
Pricing: Starting From The Low $400’s
Number of Units: TBA
Unit Types: Two Storey & Bungalow Detached Homes on 40’, 50’ and 60’ Lots
Unit Sizes: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Features & Finishes: TBA