Meet the newest condominium coming soon to Toronto’s highly sought after Yonge & Eglinton Neighbourhood in collaboration with Pharrell Williams! Simple in its name, Untitled Condos is everything but ordinary. This is an address for those who thrive in the city where the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, Eglinton Station, Major Highways, Restaurants and convenient shopping destinations can all be found in abundance.
Developer: Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties
Nearest Intersection: Yonge & Eglinton
Pricing from: $399,900
Occupancy: Spring 2023
Storeys: South Tower – 33-Storeys / North Tower – 21 Storey and is part of the same Condo Corporation as the South Tower.
Units: Approximately 751 Units.
Suite Types: Studios – Three Bedroom Suites
1. Connectivity – Residents of Untitled Toronto Condos will have access to TTC bus routes, the Yonge-University subway line, commuting into downtown Toronto in under 20 minutes. The new Eglinton Crosstown LRT will connect residents along the Eglinton corridor 60% faster than other modes of transportation available to residents at the current moment.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Boasting a very high walk score, the Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood is bustling with plenty of lifestyle amenities for the residents of Untitled Toronto Condos to enjoy, including dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
3. Highway Access – The Don Valley Parkway and Allen Expressway are conveniently located near Untitled Toronto Condos, allowing for residents who prefer to travel using a vehicle to easily connect to Highway 401, 404, and the Gardiner Expressway, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city and the GTA.
4. Green Space – Living in midtown Toronto offers the best of both worlds, residents of Untitled Toronto Condos are in the middle of everything the city has to offer, but can still enjoy beautiful, lush green spaces, including nearby Eglinton Park, Blythwood Ravine, Sherwood Park, and the Alexander Muir Memorial Gardens.
5. Great Investment – Yonge and Eglinton is becoming very popular among young professionals and growing families. Because of its central location to everything the city has to offer, proximity to major employment hubs and educational institutions of all levels and with commitments to new transit options in the area, this area will continue to develop into one of the more popular neighbourhoods in the city.
Reserve Properties is a local real estate developer who creates residential and commercial projects all over North America. They have over 30 years of experience in the building industry. They focus on enhancing communities with their unwavering commitment, progressive approach to developments, and their vision of sophisticated architecture.
For over 60 years Toronto based Westdale Properties have been developing some of North America’s most innovative real estate projects. They are a family run company that are dedicated to creating unique, mixed-use developments that are efficient, sophisticated, and most of all, a place where their customers will want to call home.
$5,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% in 120 days
5% in 270 days
5% in 500 days
SPECIAL SERVICES PROVIDED BY
PREMIUM CONDOS TO OUR CLIENTS*
2 Year Rental Guarantee
2 Year Free Property Management
Insider Access and Pricing
Insider Incentives and Promotions
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Local amenities include: Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, Aroma, Starbucks, Sobey’s Urban
Fresh, Metro, Cheese Emporium, Wine Rack, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Goodlife Fitness/Dunfield Club, Orange Theory Fitness, Sporting Life, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and more.
Great walkable restaurants in the area which include Bar Buca, Grazie, The Keg, The Homeway, Fresh, La Carnita, Cibo Wine Bar, Uncle Betty’s, Lime, Five Doors North, Thobors Bakery and so
There are many local bars and entertainment venues in the area such as The Rose and Crown, Duke ofKent, Alleycatz, Prohibition Gastrohouse, The Granite Brewery, SIP Wine Bar, Acrobat Lounge, Scruffy Murphy’s Irish Pub, and more.
Untitled Toronto Condos provides access to many parks and recreational facilities such as Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Eglinton, Blythwood Ravine Park, Sherwood Park, North Toronto Memorial Community Centre and more.