Welcome to Barrie [email protected] Condos
We have some very exciting news – brand new suites have been released to us from the builder before they release to the public on Monday and raise prices by $25,000-$35,000 dollars!
Now it is your chance to reserve a suite before prices go up. Please follow these simple steps to secure a suite:
Steps to Securing a Suite:
2 – Call us (647-892-2004) to secure your suite.
4 – Bring yourself with ID to our office in Toronto on Saturday between 12 – 4 to sign their deal. If you want to sign earlier, let us know and we can arrange a time for you to come in.
Please call us @ (647.892-2004), if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
Reasons to Live at Downtown at the Waterfront Condos
1. Lake Simcoe – Residents of Downtown at the Waterfront Condos will enjoy being within walking distance to Lake Simcoe and many of Barrie’s clean and freshwater beaches including Centennial Park, Heritage Park, Minet’s Point, and Johnson’s Beach.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Downtown Barrie offers residents of Downtown at the Waterfront Condos plenty of lifestyle amenities to enjoy including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Many of which can be easily accessed on foot or transit.
3. Transit Options – The city of Barrie offers residents of Downtown at the Waterfront Condos easy access to its own regional transit system. The downtown city bus terminal is within walking distance, allowing residents to commute seamlessly throughout the city. Residents can also connect to Greyhound, Ontario Northland, and GO Services here. Barrie is home to two GO Transit train stations, transporting riders into Union Station and by-passing rush hour traffic.
4. Natural Green Space –Barrie is home to over 90 parks and over 300 hectares of natural green space. Residents of Downtown at the Waterfront Condos can enjoy plenty of walking and hiking trails along the lakefront and throughout the city.
5. Great Investment – Barrie is one of the country’s fastest-growing cities. With its proximity to Toronto, lower housing prices many families are looking to call Barrie home. The city is also home to Georgian College. With its great location right next to Highway 400, commuting up north to cottage country in the summer and ski country in the winter is a breeze. Commuting south to Toronto will take motorists only 75 minutes.